vrijdag 22 maart 2013

Bookmark swap

Because I was linked with Patricia I'll post this once in English.
Today I received the package from Patricia... And boy was it worth waiting for!
I was just making myself coffee and while enjoying my coffee I opend it, it felt like my birthday!
So much..... First off course the bookmarks.... Look at the frog, to funny.
And the animals.... Tea cup... And then the gorgeous owl...with my name<3
I can say this is really my cup of tea ;-) I just loved it all!!

You could send some extra goodies.... It looks like she snatched the whole craft store....
And she made this gift tag..... 
And she nailed it with the text " made with love" 
I want to thank Patricia! You just made my day with the beautiful bookmarks and stuff!!



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat LEUK!! Daar word je toch blij van!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Janine,
    I am happy it's arrived safely and that you like it.
    I made more bookmarks but I wasn't sure which one to send you.
    Hope you have a great day.
    Hugs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen